Lilypie First Birthday tickers

September 14, 2006

Disney in 3 days!

Well, we leave for Disney on Saturday and our race is on Sunday and I have to admit this will probably be one of my worst performances. My training hasn't been great and let me just tell you what my eating has been like the last week. My parents have been in town since Saturday and I took the last few days off work to be with them. Here is how my eating feast went.

Saturday - Burrito for lunch, pizza for dinner
Sunday - Big Breakfast, starbucks coffee/muffin for lunch and the YUMMIEST crab dinner. We had calamari for an appetizer, I had the crab roasted in garlic and butter, wine and ice cream for dessert.
Monday - not much for breakfast and dinner but had a hamburger with mushrooms, swiss cheese and avocado for lunch and a side of union rings.
Tuesday - Salami Sandwish for lunch and dinner
Wednesday - Fresh Choice for lunch which should be healthy but I overate.

and lots and lots of soda. I also have not worked out since Saturday.

so, when I write next week about how bad I did, I'll have to look back at this post and remind about how bad I chose to eat this week. OH WELL, I had fun hanging out with my parents and this weekend I am going to the happiest place on earth. No matter what I will finish the race and at the end I'll get a super cool Disney medal.

GOOD LUCK to everyone running this weekend, we'll see you all at Disney.

Also, please keep our friend Brenda in your thoughts. She has gone back to UCSF to get ready for her Bone Marrow Translplant. She has a long recovery road ahead of her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck this Sunday! I'm sure you'll do fine even with you "bad" eating habits. Wish I would have signed up in time :o( oh well, I'll be there in spirit!!