Lilypie First Birthday tickers

September 07, 2006

TOOOOO Busy :o(

I have been insanely busy at work and have had no time to update :o( boo, hoo. I am taking a few days off so I need to make sure stuff is squared away here. Of course I've got like ten thousand other things going on.

I did want to write real quick though about darn Power Bar getting rid of my Power Gels. I am so sad. Those are the only gels that work for me and don't make me sick. Of course I didn't find that out 4 months ago when I started training, I find out 10 days before I am suppose to run my half marathon. I am going to be trying some new stuff this weekend and praying that it will work and not make me sick. Power Bar decided to re-vamp the Power Gel, it now has 4x the sodium and I guess it's a lot thinner. I tried it a while back when it first came out but it made me feel icky but at least they still had the old kind. I had no idea that they would get rid of the old one though and only have the 4x Sodium. BOO, HOO time to start trying something else. I am not happy :o(

No comments: