Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 15, 2006

Last Track Workout

Last night was our last track workout :o( boo, hoo. It was a fairly easy workout.

10min warm-up run and stretch
3-4x800 at 6RPE (can't really have a conversation while running) and rest 3 minutes in between each 800.

10-25 Push Ups
20-30 Lunges
20-30 Twisting Crunches
20-30 Supermans
100yds Heel & Toe Walks

10min cool down run

and then hurry home to watch American Idol :o)

I got new shoes on Saturday which I wore today for the first time and after a few adjustments of the laces they felt great. I was a bit worried because the last time I got a new shoe I ended up with Shin Splints...OUCH!! I think these will work though now I just have to pray they don't discontinue them. URRRGHHH. It's amazing how something as simple as your shoes or inserts can mess you up so bad. I hope to have no aggrevations this season. So far so good.

No comments: