Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 24, 2006

It's Friday......

Yay the week is over, not that I have a restful weekend ahead of me but hey at least I don't have to work :o) Last night I went for an hour bike ride with my friend Cynthia. It was at a nice easy pace. Thank You Cynthia for riding with me :o)

Tomorrow is wetsuit day....YIPEE!! I will make sure to take lots of pic and post them next week. We have our first open water swim which should be interesting and then we have a run. Saturday night we are going to a fundraiser for one of the girls on our team. Sunday 30 mile bike ride and then puppy training classes. Of course I'm doing the NO RAIN dance since it's suppose to rain all weekend.

Have a good day and a great weekend!

1 comment:

Rock said...

Can't wait to see your wetsuit! :o)