Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 16, 2006

1850m

I sawm 1850m last night...WOW!!! It was a long and hard workout. I didn't end up getting home til about 9pm. We swam for about an hour and a half. We are also suppose to be swimming a little faster now with not too much rest in between. I am still pooped to day and I am actually sore. It felt great though to be back in the pool. Coach Tom also came out to video tape us. It will be interesting to see if I have improved at all since I was vidoetaped back in December. I feel like I have but you don't really know when you are in the water what you look like, for all I know I'm still swimming wrong. Hey, at least my endurance has gone up :o)

Here is what we did:
Warm Up
Swim 100
Drill#1 100
Drill#3 100
Drill#7 100
Drill#8 100

Main Set
Swim 100 L4-5 RI15
Drill 100 Easy RI15
Swim 100 L4-5 RI15
Swim 6x50 L6-7 RI20-30
Swim 300 L4-5 RI30
Swim 10x25 L7 RI20

Cool Down
200 Swim/Drill

L - Level
RI - Rest in between each set

as you can see it was a long and hard workout. I DID IT though and I was pretty happy. I went home and rewarded myself with some yummy pizza that Olivia had made and some girl scout cookies :o)

2 comments:

Phil said...

Good job Cappy!

Claudia said...

Thank You :o)

and yes, it was cold and the water WAS NOT 80 degrees :o( I know the cold is hard for you but you still did a great job.