Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 26, 2009

Smart Doggies

I keep saying how impressed I am with how smart doggies are. They are smart and of course they will always do anything to please their mommies and daddies. Okay, maybe not all the time but most of the time :o)

Rocky takes the dogs out potty at 7am, 6pm and 9pm and during the day the pottin in a litter box in the house. I never knew these existed until we got Patch and I have to say they work great especically since we lived in a condo before. When we lived in the condo we had very light carpet so after every walk Rocky would wipe their paws off. We are continuing to do that now even though it's hardwood floors because it's muddy out and because it's just nice to have them have clean paws. Rocky's been telling me how he tells Daisy to lift her paw up to get it wiped and she does it. I didn't believe him. When I would look she wouldn't do it. I think she knew I was looking at her. The other day I pretened to turn around and not look but I was from the corner of my eye. He told her "Daisy paw up" and she did it. She lifted her little paw so he could clean it. Then he said "other paw" and she did it again. It was pretty funny.

Such smart little guys.

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Your doggies ARE smart, and SO cute, too!! Love, Sylvia :D