Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 13, 2009

Snow, Rain, Hail....brrrrr!!!

Well looks like winter finally decided to arrive. It's FREEZING and there is snow on Mt. Diablo again. There is snow in the Sierra's and the road have had to get closed. It's suppose to pour rain here and the other day I got caught in a hail storm. YIKES!! I hate this weather but I do realize we need the rain. I'd like to keep taking two showers a day :o)

We just received and email from our Coach that the ride is also cancelled for tomorrow. She doesn't feel it's safe for the riders to be out there plus it's going to be so cold and wet it's not worth it for people to get sick. I was looking forward to being SAG support but I am happy that I can sleep in tomorrow :o) and that I'll be able to get more stuff done around the house.

Rocky and I don't have plans for tomorrow but I understand he's got something planned for Sunday. I am not sure what it is I just know we need to be in SF by 5pm, hmmm wonder what he's got up his sleeve :o) Sunday morning Olivia and I will be heading to Sonoma for wine pick up and some lunch and then we'll head back home so I can go out with my hubby. For the most part it's going to be a mellow weekend.


No comments: