Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 23, 2006

Nike Half Marathon - DONE!!!!

2:55:27

:o(
:o(
:o(

2004 Results - 2:40:22
2005 Results - 2:46:14

As you can see this year's time was NOT GOOD and I have officially set my personal worst. I will write more about the race tomorrow. Today, every inch of my body is sore. I think my eyelashes even hurt.

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone. No matter how well you train Nike always seems to kick our butts. Those DARN hills always get us. Everyone finished though and that's what matters.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

Good job on the race! Nike is definately a butt kicker :( And considering you haven't run much in the past few weeks, you did pretty darn good!

Carol said...

Congrats to you! Nike is one tough course.

Phil said...

congrats cappy! as O said...you did good considering you didn't train much for it.