Lilypie First Birthday tickers

October 12, 2006

Funny Quote from Dean Karnazes

Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.

No matter what I have never given up and hopefully will never have to. I sure hope I never have to crawl. That would be scary.

Today he is running marathon 26 of 50. So far he is doing great and plugging right along. After 25 marathons he is still running at a 4 hour pace. I can't even imagine it. He's amazing and a little crazy :o) Read Dean's Blog.

I went out to the buddy run on Tuesday and felt pretty good. I ran with Olivia and we did about 3 miles. Her hip was still a little sore from doing San Jose last Sunday so we took it easy and only did a short distance. Of course I'm not complaining :o) haa, haa. I'm hoping to get another run in before Nike in 10 days..YIKES...but we'll see.

CONGRATULATIONS to Brandy and Keith. Andrew Cole Regan arrived on Monday morning at 2:29am. He weighed in at 6lbs 8oz and 18 inches long. Mommy and baby are doing great. Little Emma is adjusting great and loving her little baby brother.

No comments: