Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 20, 2009

Trainer Day 2

Met the trainer this morning at 6am. I got up 15 minutes later today than I did Wednesday and the timing for me to get ready, get on the road and be ready for the trainer at 6 was perfect. I'm a little tired now but I think if I keep doing it it'll get better.

I am sore today from Wednesday and I had mentioned that which she laughed at :o( she said on her way to the gym she was trying to think of how to push me harder...YIKES!!!

She had me to 6 sets of different exercises. Each set consists of 2 different exercises and I have to do each exercise 3 times. So that ends up being 36 reps and it takes 50 minutes. I am surely feeling eat. We are going on vacation next week which means I'll only get to go to the gym once but the nice thing is that I can do all this stuff on my own. The resort we are going to has a gym and since hubby has to workout I plan on doing my workouts also. I'm also liking that all these exercises will help my running :o)

No comments: