Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 18, 2009

Trainer Day 1

Well I decided to work with a trainer at my gym. Today was day #1 and OMG, I have a feeling I won't be able to move tomorrow. So my plan since hubby is training almost everyday was too go to the gym in the morning so I could be home a night. I also like the idea of getting my workouts out of the way because I like being able to just go home after work and not have to worry about doing something else afterwards. The downside is that I have to be up at 4:45am so that I can leave my house by 5:15 and start working out by 6am....YIKES!!! I woke up pretty easily this morning but by noon I was starting to fall asleep and got a second wind around 2pm. I am hoping that once my body gets used to doing this it won't be so hard but we shall see.

As for the training part it went well. I was not easy at all but it went well. I also had some issues with my stomach so I'm going to have to change my breakfast strategy. I usually have yogurt with cereal well the yogurt just did not make me feel good after bouncing around and drinking gatorade so that will have to go. I'm going to try a bagel with peanut butter the next time.

If I can keep this up I plan on going 3 days a week :o) and run on Sunday's with my neighbor. This will hopefully help me shed the last 15 lbs I want to lose and it will also help me stay healthy and in shape since I won't be doing any crazy endurance events next year.

No comments: