Lilypie First Birthday tickers

November 17, 2009

Crock Pot Dinner

I've been trying to come up with new recipes that are healthy and that also give us a left overs so that I don't have to cook every day. The one easy way to do that is Crock Pot Recipes because they usually yield a larger amount of food and that way hubby can have left overs for lunch or we can have dinner for 2 days in a row. So this week I decided to try a pot roast. I don't usually eat pot roast but I know hubby likes it. I tried a recipe from Allrecipes.com and it was delicious and I think it's one I'll try again. The only change I made to this was to add some potatoes and carrotts since it didn't have any veggies included in the recipe. We put everything over rice and it was a perfect dinner.

1 comment:

runnergrl123 said...

Looks Yummy! I have a good pulled pork sandwich crock pot recipe I should give you. It's really easy and well it's a WW recipe so it's healthy if you follow the recipe, although I tend to add a little bit of this and a little bit of that. But the original is good. I'll email it to you.