Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 01, 2011

RIP Pa

On Friday, February 18th we lost my father-in-law unexpectedly :( we know that he is in a better place free from any illness but he will be missed.

People often tell me how great Rocky is and my response is always YES HE IS. I married an amazing man but I also tell them that his brothers are the same with their wives and they are like that because of what their dad taught them. I'm thankful that I got to meet Pa and spend the last 6 years around him. Family was priority to him and we spent a lot of time together as a family. I know that I and my parents will miss him dearly. I'm also sad that Pa won't get to meet our baby but I know he'll be watching and looking down on us and his memory will live on through his other 4 grand children. They will tell our baby of their Pappy! and he will always be in our hearts.

Rest in Peace Pa!


Rocky, Me, Uncle Bob, my mom, Pa and my dad
at the Giants Celebration Parade 2010

No comments: