Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 07, 2011

Week 18

How far along? 18 weeks

I can't believe I'll be half way through this pregnancy in just 2 weeks, yikes!!!

Baby's size? Per thebump.com……Baby's now the size of a sweet potato! Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel movements.


Doctors Appt? None this week but we have an appt on the 17th which I’m anxious for. Look forward to seeing the little one and hopefully finding out if it’s a boy or a girl.

Weight Gain? 5 lbs.

Stretch marks? No

Belly button in or out? Still in

Maternity Clothes? Have not had to wear any yet but I think soon I will. My bump is still small enough to fit in my own clothes. Although, even though I still fit into my jeans they are uncomfortable around my belly area so I now see why they make maternity pants with the stretchy band :)

Sleep? I have good days and bad days.

Foods I am loving? Not many, my taste buds seem to be out of whack! Although I’m really enjoying fruit so been having more of that and lots of peanut butter sandwiches. I'm back to being able to eat everything including beef & beans but I more just eat because I have to but not really enjoying foods. Hope that goes away soon.

Foods I am hating? None

What I miss? Having energy. Seems like I’m getting tired more easily and get winded easily as well.

What I'm looking forward to? Finding out the sex of the baby.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Yummy sweet potato! ;-)