Lilypie First Birthday tickers

February 16, 2011

Week 15

Momma and baby are doing well and I'm so happy to be out of the 1st trimester although at the same time it means I only have two more to go...YIKES! I feel like August will be here so soon. I'm feeling great and not having many symptoms. I understand this is my Happy Trimester and then things will go downhill again in the 3rd. We will hopefully find out next month what this little munchkin is as I'm ready to start planning for the baby's room.

We had our pre-natal class on Tuesday evening and we learned a few new things and the rest of the class was more of a refresher for us on what we've read in the books so far. We were able to get in groups and chat with mom and dad's and it was good to see that we aren't the only ones going through the nuttyness...LOL!! Sometimes I feel I'm the only one feeling icky. I know I'm not though.

It has also been great being able to share this expirience with my sister-in-law who is also pregnant and just 2 weeks behind me. We text everyday and share in the misery :) and the fun. Our friend is also preggy and we check in about once a week to see how we are each doing. Our babies will all be born within weeks of each other and it'll be a fun summer of babies.

How far along? 15 weeks

Baby's size? Per thebump.com……Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.



Doctors Appt? Had a routine OB appt on Tuesday and all went well. Baby was moving around a lot and we got to hear a strong heartbeat.

Weight Gain? 3 lbs, right on track with what I was suppose to gain in the 1st Trimester

Stretch marks? No

Belly button in or out? Still in

Sleep? Still going tink about 3 to 4 times a night :(

Foods I am loving? Chinese Chicken Salads and Taco Bell

Foods I am hating? Beef, beans and anything that is too sweet and apparently as of yesterday home cooked Chicken :( hopefully it was just a one time thing.

What I miss? Diet Coke, Salami and Sushi


What I'm looking forward to? March 17th, we have a 2 hour ultrasound and at the end we get to find out if it’s a boy or a girl. Hopefully baby cooperates.

No comments: