Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 05, 2010

Results

Things are going well at the gym. I still have my trainer and let me just say that she is kicking my rear into gear :o)

I managed to get in 11 sessions before the holidays and although I hadn't seen a huge drop in weight I did notice my clothes were looser. The good news was when she measured me and measured my fat I had dropped quite a bit. I was a happy camper. I decided to take the week of christmas off and new years because I've been having some bad headaches. I was only working a few days each week because of the holidays so I decided to just take it easy in every aspect. I managed to be very good during those two weeks and even managed to lose more weight. I've been cutting my food portions in half and because of the headaches the drinking has gone bye bye and that has helped quite a bit. My trainer measured me again yesterday and again my measurements were all down :o) YIPEE!! I have lost a total of 7 lbs since starting and quite a bit of fat. The biggest thing for me at this point is to be healthy. I of course love that I'm skinnier but the main goal is health. Diabetes and high cholesterol run in both hubby's and mine's family so it'd be nice to prevent that with just diet and excercise. The fact that the hubby is training so much and has to eat healthy has also helped us change our eating and consumption of alchohol.

Training for the Oakland Half Marathon starts next week so that will add 3 more days of workouts for me and that should help out even more.

We are both feeling pretty good.

No comments: