Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 03, 2010

Hello 2010!

Well we are 3 days into the new year and so far it's been pretty relaxing. It's also come with a bit of bad news but also a bit of great news.


The sad news....Our beloved Coach Mama Lisa who we love dearly and has been a huge inspiration, supporter and mentor to us has been diagnosed with breast cancer and will start her journey on this icky cancer battle :O( Lots of prayers for her.

The good news....our friends Trish and Steve got engaged and I am so excited for them to start their new journey in life together :o) Congratulations to them.

Hubby and I have had a pretty mellow few days. Well, I guess I can say that my days have been more mellow than my hubby's. There is no such thing as mellow in the Ironteam world. ICK!!

We spent New Year's Eve at home together. I made Chicken Pot Pie and we just watched tv and relaxed. It was very nice. Relaxing at home is not something we do often. Friday morning we got up and headed out to Mama Lisa's Annual New Year's Day Run. Although I've been working out quite a bit and have dropped quite a few pounds I'm in no shape to be running crazy hills at Lake Chabot so I decided to meet Meenu and go on a nice walk. Our friend Sandra joined us and we did a nice 4 mile hilly walk. It felt good to be out there and also see everyone.

While hubby's away I try to clean up, do laundry and get all the house stuff done and when he's home and he's not napping..LOL..we try to hang out together and just relax. Tomorrow it's back to work and back to the daily grind of life.

No comments: