Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 26, 2010

Continued Progress

This are good around here just really busy. Busy at work and busy at home so not much time for updating :o(

I continue to make great progress with my goal to lose weight and be healthy. I've cut down my food portions quite a bit and due to the constant headaches, which I'm still having :o(, I have cut out the alcohol which means no useless calories :o) I've dropped 10 lbs and 5% body fat. The fat is coming off faster than the weight but it's great. For the first time in a very long time I am feeling really good about my body and I'm happy. I'm done with the dieting and obsessing over the weight. I can still eat the things I love I just need to do it in moderation. Now that I'm going to the gym on a regular basis I'm really starting to enjoy it. I have to admit getting up at 5am isn't always easy but I'm doing it and loving the workouts. Now I need to go shopping in the smaller section of my own closet for clothes cause my fat clothes are falling off :o)

I noticed in this picture taken on January 16th that you can really tell in my face that I'm slimmer. No more chipmunk cheeks..lol

Hubby is also slimming down which is not such a great thing, he's going to disappear. He eats like a machine but with all the working out he is still losing weight and getting slimmer. YIKES!! He doesn't have smaller clothes so we may need to go shopping for him.

He is doing great with his training though and I'm very proud of him. He had a fundraiser this past weekend and raised lots of money for LLS.


He also completed his first Olympic Triathlon which you can read about here. Despite only having 4 hours of sleep he did a great job. GO IRONHUBBY!


No comments: