Lilypie First Birthday tickers

January 27, 2006

Spring Season is HERE :o)

WOW I can't believe it's time to start a new season. My Fall Season Run Team isn't even officially over yet. We have finished all our races but our end of season party isn't for another few weeks. I will miss my team :o( boo, hoo. I have been with them for 3 years...YIKES!!! I must like this endurance sport thing. Our Kick Off celebration is tomorrow at the Marriott in Oakland and I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone. I am a mentor this season, as of now I have 6 mentees that I will be helping out with finishing a triathlon. Shoot I need my own mentor considering this is my 1st triathlon also. I am sure we'll all do fine though. I have spent the last few weeks gearing up for this season. I already had my running stuff and swim stuff but I had to get a new bike and all my gear for it. WOW I can't believe how much stuff you need. I think after many trips to the bike shop and them taking all my money I finally have all my stuff. At least I hope so because if not I'm going to have to eat bread and water for the next few months. I'm really looking forward to this adventure though. I'll keep you posted. Have a great weekend.

Donate at - http://www.active.com/donate/tntgsf/tntgsfCSantos1

2 comments:

Phil said...

Sweeeeeeet bike! I eventually want to get a road bike. Rocky told me how much one of them things costs...and my jaw just dropped. But it's an investment, so it's so worth it. Love the blog btw. =)

Claudia said...

THANKS...I love my new bike :o) now I just need to learn how to use those darn clipless pedals :o( Yes, they are exepensive but it is an investment and believe me I'll be getting my money's worth.

hopefully keep my blog updated and as nice as yours

:o)