Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 08, 2010

Still Here

Still here, still training with my trainer, still training with my neighbor for Oakland Half and still trying to keep up with the laundry and food that my husband is requiring...LOL!!! Hubby is doing awesome with his training and I'm very proud of him.

I am still doing great at the gym which makes me happy. I'm also doing good with my running and feel like the training with the trainer has really helped my running. I'm looking foward to running the Oakland Half.

Other than that life's just plugging along. I took a trip with my hubby to Florida a few weeks ago which was a nice break from work. Well, a break for me not so much for him since he was going there for work but it was nice to get away for a little bit. Thing are quickly going to get busy in the next few weeks for us. We've got hubby's Half Ironman Triathlon in 2 weeks, our annual April Vacation, Easter and then of course all the fun summer stuff is quickly approaching. Looking forward to it all and mainly for winter/cold/rainy season to be over.

Last night I had a Stitch-n-Bitch at our house which turned out very nice. It's been a very long time since we've all gotten together to knit although it's been even longer probably since I picked up my knitting needles :o( my poor yarn is growing cob webs on it. NO knitting got done but we did a lot of chatting and it was so nice to see the ladies and catch up with them. Looking foward to doing it again soon.

1 comment:

Hua said...

Hey Claudia,

I'm glad to hear that your running is going well. Good luck with the Oakland Half! I'm looking forward to reading about it.

I found your blog while searching for unique and helpful content on running. I think you could benefit from sharing your personal story to an audience of people seeking information on running. Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN) is comprised of over 3,000 of the web's best health writers, including doctors, patient experts and people pursuing healthy living.

For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.

Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks