Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 24, 2009

I've Fallen and I can't get up

Okay, I didn't fall under a tree but my poor car did. I arrived at work yesterday around 8:30 and my co-worker around 8:40, he said "um, you might want to go check out your car, it's stuck under a fallen branch" YIKES!!! The good news is that there was no damage to my car just a few scratches. The other good news is the branch fell after I had gotten out of my car or I really would have been stuck under it.

The property owner felt really bad so he took my car to get washed and polished til all the scratches were out. It looks pretty now :o)

Running is going okay. Our schedules have been a bit busy so Olivia and I have managed to do our track workouts on Tuesday and our Saturday run's. This weekend we have a 15 miler and I'm pretty nervous about it but I know we'll get it done. I can't believe we only have 2 months til our race.

No comments: