Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 16, 2009

Birthday Dinner Pics

I've been celebrating my birthday for a few weeks now :o) and one of the celebrations was my birthday dinner with some of our family and friends. We decided to have it at Petar's in Lafayette because there is a guy there, Diamond Dave, that we wanted to see. It wasn't til later in the night that we found out he was on vacation :o( but we still had a great time. Thanks to everyone who came out and thanks for all the b-day gifts :o) I had a great time.
Also THANK YOU to all my friends who have taken me out for individual dinners and will be taking me out :o) very sweet of you. I think I'll officially stop celebrating August 5th, haa, haa. One whole month of celebrating sounds good.

I think my mother-in-law took more pictures of the fun evening so I'll post those pictures when I get them form her.







No comments: