Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 04, 2009

Food Pictures

People make fun of us for taking pictures of our food but they also love our food pictures so here are a few from our trip to Vegas.


We started with an appetizer plate of chicken tacos. They gave us 3 small skewers of chicken with a peanutty sause. I forgot to take a picture of those but they were delicious.


This is a picture of my Tuna Steak over couscous. In the middle is a cast iron skillet with roasted corn with cotija cheese...yummy and in the background you can kind of see Rocky's pork tenderloin which was also really good. It came with a small tamale.


We started with some raw oysters.

I then had the pear/apple and goat cheese salad and Rocky had the clam chowder.

For dinner I had scallops (they came a la carte and I chose not to order a side) and Rocky had the halibut topped with crab and asparagus :o)
Believe it or not I managed not to gain a single pound while gone. I think it mainly had to do with picking lots of seafood for my meals and all the walking around.

No comments: