Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 20, 2011

Things that Make Mommy Happy

So the question I get the most of course is if I crave anything. I haven't had any weird cravings like having ice cream and pickles at the same time but when I do want something I MUST have it now!!! Before if I wanted something and I didn't have it for a week or two it was no big deal but now I must have it that moment or at least that day. I find that very strange.

Honest Honey Green Tea


One thing that I become obsessed about though was a tea that I found I think at Noah's Bagel's one day. When I first got pregnant I was pretty adamant about not drinking soda and stuck mainly to water but that got old soon. One day I was getting a bagel and looked at the label on these tea's and decided that they were okay for me to drink. They were low in sugar which I liked, compared to soda, low in calories and they were green tea which you can have when you are pregnant. Of course I had to go and find a tea that was not cheap and that would be super hard to find at the grocery store because they are a popular flavor :( and they aren't a brand that all stores carry. So let's just say that I've spent many trips to different stores looking for the tea and I've even got our family and friends on the look out for it. When we do find it and it's on sale we buy it in larger quantities....LOL!! For example in this picture, they were about a $1 each and I bought out everything they had on the shelf.




Rocky made fun of me when I first told him about the tea's but he ended up reallly liking them also and now takes one everyday for his lunch.

Boppy Body Pillow

I had seen these pillows on other people's blogs and was hesitant at first about getting one but once I found out I could only sleep on my side and started having the knee/hip pain I decided to get one and try it out. I LOVE IT!! and so does hubby and so do the dogs, haa haa!! Everyone loves the pillow and well worth getting it. I don't even use my regular pillows anymore.

Storkcraft Hoop Glider & Ottoman




I knew that we would want and need a glider in the nursery room so I registered for this one and we got it as a gift last week. Hubby set it up and I really like it and have already spent a few hours in it and I know once the baby arrives we'll be in it quite a bit. It's the perfect size and it's really comfortable.

No comments: